Scribe is hiring an Office Admin to take charge of the office logistics and operations. You will be responsible for the day-to-day operations like invoices, flights, scheduling, Happy Hours and social events, office logistics, maintenance, well-being, etc. This position has a lot of room for growth and job enrichment, depending on the person who will do it. Examples: recruitment, marketing and sales operations, etc. You will report directly to the CEO.
What are some of the things you do on a day-to-day basis?
- Be in charge of office administration, including office logistics, maintenance, lifestyle, and the work environment of the people in it.
- Responsible for finance administration and logistics like collecting invoices and preparing reports to prepare the salaries.
- Coordinating important meetings internally and externally.
- Travel administration: flights, hotels, rental cars, etc.
- Conferences operations – marketing collaterals, swags, booth logistics.
- Be in charge of the company’s social events, happy hours, and people’s well-being, such as presents and benefits, 10bis, birthdays, job anniversaries, etc. You will be part of why they smile when they come to work in the morning.
- Procurement and suppliers management – orders, payments, invoices.
- Work closely with suppliers and vendors such as the accounting team, legal team, authorities, utilities, fixing contractors, etc.
- Recruiting operations and sourcing using LinkedIn.
- Other operations (e.g., marketing, sales, biz-dev, etc.) will be examined and granted based on your skill set and passions.
- Personal Assistant to the CEO, including travel operations (meetings coordination with partners and prospects and travel logistics), tasks management, etc.
You will fit if you have/ are:
- Excellent English – you should be either a native speaker or at least extremely fluent (got >90 in 5 units or lived abroad for at least one year).
- Excellent Hebrew – you don’t have spelling or speaking mistakes and can elaborate fluently.
- Graduated high school with a Bagrut average of > 85.
- Very organized. You know how to work with tables and data, and you have a winning method to do everything you do routinely, fast, and accurately.
- You have been an administrative officer/ operations officer for at least two years.
- You are a hard worker and responsive also outside working hours.
- You are willing to go out of your comfort zone and learn new things and skills as required to achieve the company’s goals.
- You embrace responsibility and accountability.
- Have great communication skills and human relations.
- You know to work with and operate well Word, Excel, PP, Google Suit apps, and calendars, and you are a fast learner of every new app or web tool you need to use.
It would be nice if:
- You have a background in HR recruitment and screening, i.e., you have done this in the past using dedicated HR tools, LI, etc.
- You have a background in marketing/ sales operations using dedicated tools, e.g., Hubspot.
- You are fluent in other foreign languages, such as Spanish or French.
- You have great writing skills.
At Scribe, we care a great deal about our company culture. You fit right in if:
- You care for others: you are down-to-earth, friendly, and fair.
- You are trustworthy: you honor disclosure, integrity, and commitment.
- You drive change: you make waves with courage and curiosity.
- Learning & growth mindset: you foster agility, personal growth, and trying again.
- Masters of your craft: you take pride in thinking out of the box, excelling at whatever you do, and managing your time well.
Scribe is an equal-opportunity employer that champions diversity. We welcome and employ people regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal-opportunity employer.