Scribe is hiring a Head of Marketing to manage all aspects of our marketing – to drive marketing and growth strategies and establish pipeline execution. In this position, you will partner with Scribe’s developer relations, product team, and growth professionals to create and execute marketing campaigns – from initial market validation, positioning & messaging, to go-to-market strategy and launch execution – that promote brand building and generate traffic, adoption, usage, and eventually sales. You will report to the CEO.
We’re looking for someone who is passionate, strategic, highly analytical, hands-on, and mission-oriented to lead all aspects of our marketing and growth efforts. you will launch, track, and optimize programs & campaigns across multiple channels to acquire and move developers, DevSecOps, and cyber practitioners down the funnel.
Our ideal candidate is familiar with the software development world as well as product-led-growth strategies and techniques and feels comfortable leading and collaborating with both creative and technical teams.
What are some of the things you do on a day-to-day basis?
- Be in charge of and manage the execution of Scribe’s marketing strategy across all marketing efforts, product growth efforts, and brand-building efforts.
- Manage Scribe’s communications and brand-building responsibilities.
- Be in charge of Scribe’s visibility on social media of all sorts.
- Be in charge of paid campaigns (outsourced).
- Work with SEO agencies.
- Be in charge of and, if required, write yourself the required content for our marketing materials and campaigns.
- Outbound through newsletters (both content writing and operations).
- Try various messaging on Scribe’s website and platform in a “test and learn” model (A/B testing) to generate more growth.
- Handle Scribe’s PR presence and write appropriate content to support it.
- Be in charge of participation in conferences and exhibitions.
- Arrange webinars and manage meetups participation, on various occasions.
- Find influencers and work with them to deliver Scribe messages to our audience.
- Build data-driven, actionable insights that inform product strategy.
You will fit if you have:
- At least 6 years of relevant experience in marketing or/and growth hacking roles. At least 2 years of these years – for a cyber product.
- A track record of developing, executing, and scaling high-impact, multi-channel go-to-market efforts for B2B or B2D solutions.
- A track record of at least 2 years driving rapid growth of product-led-growth products (dev-tools or cybersecurity technologies – a big plus).
- Extremely fluent in English – either it’s your mother tongue or you can make others believe it is.
- Managed data-driven campaigns on social media.
- Former experience with outbound optimization.
- Run analytics tools (Hubspot, Google, Mixpanel).
- Strong affinity for cybersecurity and development lifecycle topics.
- Ability to become proficient in technical subjects.
- A very curious, hands-on, and autonomous personality.
- Highly analytical skills with strong attention to detail and you love to back what you say in numbers.
It would be nice if you have:
- Technical background.
- Done a similar role in a company with a dev-tool product.
- Existing connections with influencers in the developer community.
- Done a similar role before in another product-led-growth company or at least a SaaS company.
- Some knowledge of cyber security and specifically – software supply chain challenges and best practices.
- Experience in event management, both in-person and virtual.
At Scribe, we care a great deal about our company culture. You fit right in if:
- You care for others: you are down-to-earth, friendly, and fair.
- You are trustworthy: you honor disclosure, integrity, and commitment.
- You drive change: you make waves with courage and curiosity.
- Learning & growth mindset: you foster agility, personal growth, and trying again.
- Masters of your own craft: you take pride in thinking out of the box, excelling at whatever you do, and managing your time well.