Scribe is hiring an Office Admin to take charge of the office logistics and operations. You will be responsible for the day-to-day operations like invoices, flights, scheduling, Happy Hours and social events, office logistics, maintenance, well-being, etc. This position has a lot of room for growth and job enrichment, depending on the person who will do it. Examples: recruitment, marketing and sales operations, etc. You will report directly to the CEO.
What are some of the things you do on a day-to-day basis?
- Be in charge of office administration, including office logistics, maintenance, lifestyle, and the work environment of the people in it.
- Responsible for finance administration and logistics like collecting invoices and preparing reports to prepare the salaries.
- Coordinating important meetings internally and externally.
- Travel administration: flights, hotels, rental cars, etc.
- Conferences operations – marketing collaterals, swags, booth logistics.
- Be in charge of the company’s social events, happy hours, and people’s well-being, such as presents and benefits, 10bis, birthdays, job anniversaries, etc. You will be part of why they smile when they come to work in the morning.
- Procurement and suppliers management – orders, payments, invoices.
- Work closely with suppliers and vendors such as the accounting team, legal team, authorities, utilities, fixing contractors, etc.
- Recruiting operations and sourcing using LinkedIn.
- Other kinds of operations (e.g., marketing, sales, biz-dev, etc.) will be examined and granted based on your skill set and passions.
- Personal Assistant to the CEO, including travel operations (meetings coordination with partners and prospects and travel logistics), tasks management, etc.
You will fit if you have/ are:
- Excellent English – you should be either a native speaker or at least extremely fluent in it (got >90 in 5 units or lived abroad for at least one year).
- Excellent Hebrew – you don’t have spelling or speaking mistakes, and you can elaborate yourself fluently.
- Graduated high school with a Bagrut average of > 85.
- Very organized. You know how to work with tables and data, and you have a winning method to do everything you do routinely, fast, and accurately.
- You have been an administrative officer/ operations officer for at least two years.
- You are a hard worker and responsive also outside working hours.
- You are willing to go out of your comfort zone and learn new things and skills as required to achieve the company’s goals.
- You embrace responsibility and accountability.
- Have great communication skills and human relations.
- You know to work with and operate well Word, Excel, PP, Google Suit apps, and calendars, and you are a fast learner of every new app or web tool you need to use.
It would be nice if:
- You have a background in HR recruitment and screening, i.e., you have done this in the past using dedicated HR tools, LI, etc.
- You have a background in marketing/ sales operations using dedicated tools e.g., Hubspot.
- You are fluent in other foreign languages, such as Spanish or French.
- You have great writing skills.
At Scribe, we care a great deal about our company culture. You fit right in if:
- You care for others: you are down-to-earth, friendly, and fair.
- You are trustworthy: you honor disclosure, integrity, and commitment.
- You drive change: you make waves with courage and curiosity.
- Learning & growth mindset: you foster agility, personal growth, and trying again.
- Masters of your own craft: you take pride in thinking out of the box, excelling at whatever you do, and managing your time well.