This guide covers:
- The growth in the software supply chain attacks
- A breakdown of NIST’s SSDF and the four main areas it covers
- A review of SSDF development and its quick transition from recommendation to a directive
- The benefits of another supply chain security framework, SLSA
- The building blocks required for successful software supply chain security
- The use of continuous assurance and the tracking of every process across the SDLC
Download the guide to make sure you’re not too late to the game.